Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Tough Guy Shirt 18 months

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I think I'm getting my creativity back following my dull lull!  I've been waiting for it to happen, and sure enough.  It didn't hurt to keep sewing, even though I used a pattern many times over.  At least I could play with colors and notions during the brain fog.  I've got some fun ideas in my notebook for future projects.  Currently, I have this ready to go....


Embroidered the helmet and stitched it under a junk tshirt that happened to have a cool graphic, then cut out the center so it is raw edges surrounding the helmet.  On the front, I stitched a denim pocket and a name badge.  It is 18 month size. 

I have another Tough Guy shirt that I'm putting together hopefully today. It all depends on the aimless wandering we enjoy on a sunny, nice day with no place to be.  I might have another post by the end of the week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment