Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

continuing the vintage pattern love: 4t floral "tent" dress with a gingham collar


Wow, Picasa and Google + are making this easy!  I still have a lot to learn about blogging.

I have continued the vintage pattern trend with a "tent" dress.  I had a piece of very nice, crisp cotton with a fantastic pink floral pattern that I thought looked retro enough, then did the collar in a tiny pink gingham.  I had an old metal zipper from a box of vintage sewing items scored at a flea market....set that in place, added some lace to the hem and collar.  I must say, I'm having fun with this!  I might not be creating anything of my own design right now, but that won't stop me.  Check it out at Kindel & Company today!
Posted by Picasa
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment